Stewardship Action Team
The purpose of the Stewardship Action Team is to prepare and execute a successful fall stewardship drive where parishioners are asked to pledge support for the Corpus Christi parish through prayer, parish participation and financial generosity.
Four monthly meetings are held (Sep-Dec) where the Stewardship process is reviewed, revised and executed. At the final meeting, results are reviewed and de-briefed to help improve the process for next year.
Membership is open to all interested in supporting the parish through stewardship.
Team Lead, Team Members
PROCESS FOR DISSEMINATION OF MEETING MINUTES AND UPDATES
Communications to parishioners regarding Stewardship happens through the Parish Video Monitor, Parish Bulletin (paper and email), weekly announcements from the Lector and/or Priest during Mass and a direct mailing in late October with a cover letter and pledge card.
STAFF MEMBER REPRESENTATIVE
Charities We Support
Corpus Christi supports the charities listed below, as well as asking parishioner’s participation in several charity projects throughout the year.
- Bread for the World
- Caring Hearts (Health East)
- Catholic Campaign for Human Development
- Catholic Communication Campaign
- Catholic Relief Services
- Feed My Starving Children
- Habitat for Humanity
- Interfaith Action of Greater St. Paul
- Keystone Community Services (Food shelf)
- Loaves & Fishes (Dorothy Day)
- Peter’s Pence
- Project Home
- Residential Reentry Center
- Retirement Fund for the Religious
- Roseville School District
- Samaritans Purse
- St. Anthony Park Home
- St. Paul School District
- Society for the Propagation of the Faith (Center for Mission)