“Being a Christian steward means . . . we receive God’s gifts gratefully, cultivate them responsibly, share them lovingly in justice with others, and return them with increase to the Lord.”
— U. S. Bishops
The Church of Corpus Christi views stewardship as a way of life—a way of living our Catholic Faith.
God has given us all the abundance that we have. We are stewards of these good gifts and care for them responsibly. In response to God’s goodness, we give back to God from the abundance with thankfulness.
We will promote good stewardship with annual appeals for gifts of time, talent and treasure, with estate planning seminars, and with published reminders of this way of life.
We support charities, missions, and the parochial grade school(s) which our young people attend with our time, talent and treasure.
We will be responsible caretakers of the resources of the parish.
Charities we Support
Corpus Christi supports the charities listed below, as well as asking parishioner’s participation in several charity projects throughout the year.
- Bread for the World
- Caring Hearts (Health East)
- Catholic Campaign for Human Development
- Catholic Communication Campaign
- Catholic Relief Services
- Feed My Starving Children
- Habitat for Humanity
- Interfaith Action of Greater St. Paul
- Keystone Community Services (Food shelf)
- Loaves & Fishes (Dorothy Day)
- Peter’s Pence
- Project Home
- Residential Reentry Center
- Retirement Fund for the Religious
- Roseville School District
- Samaritans Purse
- St. Anthony Park Home
- St. Paul School District
- Society for the Propagation of the Faith (Center for Mission)