Communications Action Team
Effectively communicate parish news, events, and joys with parishioners of all ages. Utilize media and social media as an outreach tool. As stated in the strategic plan:
- Communicate to parishioners in other ways besides the bulletin or announcements at Mass
- Be more purposeful, creative and broad-reaching with communications
- Provide additional ways and more opportunities for parishioners to share ideas and opinions
Monthly from September to June once a month, date to be arranged by member consensus, 7-8:30pm. Location is flexible. Meetings are open to all. Contact a staff representative to confirm date and place of meeting.
Have a desire to improve the communications about Corpus Christi. There is a need to have teen or young adult members that are familiar with social media communications strategies.
Chair, Rotating Note-taker
PROCESS FOR DISSEMINATION OF MEETING MINUTES AND UPDATES
Meeting minutes will be posted on the website within one week of meeting. Progress of action items will be updated on the website and included in the bulletin.
STAFF MEMBER REPRESENTATIVES
Youth Minister and Communications Coordinator
- New website
- Utilize digital communications: bulletin, bulletin inserts, Connection, special event information, weather announcements, short term notices (i.e. funerals)
- Weekly bulletin shared also on the TV in the Gathering Area and on the Corpus Christi facebook page
- Article in the Roseville Review about Fr. Fitz’s retirement