The Corpus Christi Prayer Chain is an outreach ministry to support each other in prayer.
People submit their requests and receive spiritual support, through prayer, from our Corpus Christi parish family. As people of faith, we are called to reach out to each other with informed, compassionate care and concern.
Are you interested in developing a deeper prayer life?
Prayer for the needs of others is a way for us to reach out of ourselves, to put aside our own hurts, problems, loneliness and pain for the sake of another.
Qualifications for joining this ministry:
- ability to maintain confidentiality
- be willing to pray for the needs of others
- care about the problems of others
- personal prayer time commitment daily and each time you receive a request
To join this ministry please call 651.846.9212 or click here to email
Are you in need of prayer for yourself or for your family or friends?
You are invited to submit your prayer requests below. Your requests will be forwarded to people who have offered to pray for you. Prayer requests will be kept confidential by the Prayer Chain Ministry. If requesting prayers for someone else, obtain their permission before giving their name
- petitions will be included in the daily prayers of our members for one month
- you may resubmit a request for prolonged illness
- use the form below or call 651.846.9212
- first names are needed so that we can personalize the request
- a brief description of the circumstance is helpful to focus on the specific need, but not necessary
May people, through this ministry, be aware of our caring concern for them and may they experience being part of our Corpus Christi parish family.